Sunday 15 December 2013

The quality of intelligence journalism

I have been musing over the results of Rindermann, Coyle and Becker’s survey of intelligence experts presented at the ISIR conference. Since you may well be reading a newspaper this Sunday, I thought it might interest you to show what the experts think of the coverage of intelligence in the public media. By way of explanation, the authors cast their net widely, but did some extra sampling of the German media. Readers might like to suggest their own likes and dislikes in terms of the accuracy of coverage. I will be adding more details on other issues later. In yellow is the original survey 30 years ago, in blue the current 2013 survey.

 

image

image

 

image

2 comments:

  1. Sailer's depth, breadth, and liveliness is unparalleled in my experience.

    You do a pretty nifty job yourself, Dr T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If I can keep going for 5 years, hope to be in the running next time.

    ReplyDelete