Monday 25 May 2015

Addendum

In my recent post about the reception given to the paper on fifty years of twin studies I referred to the Match statistics regarding requests as at 19 May, saying that my interest in the paper was shared with 23,000 persons. The following day requests rose to 42,853 and the total requests so far amount to 94,118. I am not aware of the usual level for Match statistics, but given that published papers, on average, are read by 20 people, these seem on the high side, indicating considerable interest.

 

PastedGraphic-6

4 comments:

  1. If that's what a "damn" can achieve I recommend you try a "bloody hell". Or pictures of kittens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay-at-home mom makes $40/hr, discovers 10 shocking heritable traits you won't believe!!!

      Delete